If you've never been to the Western Days Festival... then stop reading now, and block your calendar for September 29th and 30th!
Western Days is an annual weekend event hosted in the historic district of Old Town Lewisville with live music, shopping at local festival vendors and shops, children's activities, professional cooking demonstrations, a car show, and much more! So whether you're a first timer or a seasoned pro, we're answering all your Western Days questions!
1. "What time does it start, and how much is it gonna cost me to get in the door?"
Friday, 5:00PM - 11:00PM & Saturday, 10:00AM - 11:00PM.
Tickets are FREE (that's right...free) before 7PM if you print or save the ticket image to your phone. Click on the button below to download!
After 7PM, adults tickets $10, but kiddos under 10 are always free!
2. "But how do I get there? Parking must be a nightmare..."
We've got-ya covered! The City of Lewisville is providing shuttles this year (YAY). They will pickup at the following locations every 15 minutes:
- Lowe's-Kohl's-Staples, 1001 Valley Ridge Blvd.
- DCTA Old Town Station, 617 E. Main Street
- DCTA Hebron Station, 952 Lakeside Circle
But - if you'd rather drive, you can find the parking map here.
3. "So what exactly is there to do? Anything you'd recommend?"
Why, yes of course! For a full schedule of events click here. As for our must-see list, here are some of our favorites:
- Turnpike Troubadours Performance - Friday 10PM. If you love country music - you'll love these guys.
- Huffines Parade - Saturday 11:30AM. They walk real longhorns through the street - which is WAY COOL, and if you're lucky you'll catch a ton of candy. Make sure you're on Main or Mill St. to catch the action!
- Randy Rogers Band Performance - Saturday 10PM. Another classic country band - and a darn good one at that!
Most of all - don't forget to visit us at the Main Street Mercantile! We will be open 10AM - 10PM Friday and Saturday for you to grab a souvenir!
See y'all then!
- Merc Squad